Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sleepless In The Night

I'm soo frustrated because last night sleep was denied me. Somehow, my mind just refused to shut down and I ended up wasting two hours admiring three fine cracks in my room's ceiling. Disgusted with the two hours spent in this mindless manner, I decided to waste the next 3 hours watching the reality series Key to the VIP and the following 3 hours reading Magician: Master by Raymond E. Feist. And what have i learnt?

1.) Cracks make an otherwise dull white ceiling bearable to stare at for 2 hours.
2.) Older ladies are easy to pick up because they are desperate.
3.) I never tire of reading the same book over and over and over and over again.

Truly 8 hours well spent in constructive learning. Because of the last 8 hours I am now more confident when it comes to admiring ceilings, hitting on women old enough to be my mother and burying myself in a world of fantasy. Haha and one more thing, I just realized I have the tendency to be bitter.

1 comment:

  1. miss u darling. im stuck at home with work on saturday!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete